Thursday, August 4, 2011

CSX Q453 W/ SD70M & Awesome Crew meets Q452!!!



Yesterday it had a rare leader, ex. EMDX leaser SD70M, which is usually in the confines of Central Floriduh. Caught by my friend Rudy. Had a classic Hollywood (R) meet, lol, double entendre there, with Q452. 452 was a flat out monster train. On top it had its "Y120s" and in the middle, as Q453 interrupted, passed a little glimpse of coal ash empties. Y220 worked the Lehigh Spur under a bit of my radar, though I valued a shower and bed more than Y220 that night (Tuesday). I believe this train should've also had these 7 empties from Orr WTP I caught on Tuesday. The DD @ Manatee (Oakland Park) gave 396 axles. 96 cars, eh? Not bad.

Now I have achieved a part of my sanding process for the two boards, and one of the warps is balancing off now. As I wake up in the morning, if the warp is completely balanced, it's comin' inside. Model O717 here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment