Saturday, March 24, 2012

Narrations

Many railfan videos go unnarrated, with just the sound of the rails and train calling the shot. Mine have been with the exception of a select few. I felt that, much like Danny Harmon does for his, that I would take the step and do it for my videos.

I like about narrating that it adds an aspect of information. A video tells a story, and it can certainly be not limited to the train that is the storyteller. My video from Saturday to Tuesday, also a return to week-packaging, is narrated to this end. I like informing people more than by typed words where the trains go, and what the areas and choices were. Eventually I'll add elements of my choices, the drive up, and other interesting elements to make the chase or outing very comprehensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment