Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bridges, Voodoo, and Palmettos

CSX O721 through Miami's NW 36th Street at the stem of the Downtown Spur for the Homestead Sub. This is the first time that:

  • I catch Tri-Rail @ Ground Level at the Metrorail Transfer Station
  • I see O721 doubling out of Hialeah
  • I catch O721 facing a CTC block signal
  • I catch O721 on the Miami Sub in daylight
  • YouTube hosts a clip of a train through the deep NW 36 ST area, and...
  • The new Metrorail line in its completion is featured on YouTube;
...and the third time  that I see a non-Yelvington carload get moved on a Sunday.

Well, enjoy this interesting catch, it's got a lot of uniqueness to it for sure. It also continues this feeling of being impressed with decent lengths on Sundays. In two occasions through the YT channel tonymagona334 there were CSX monsters, I had an 81 car train in January, I had a 91 car train last Sunday and now a 79 car train. Let's hope this upward trend can stay.


No comments:

Post a Comment