Wednesday, August 8, 2012

FEC 107 with Idiots Jumping the train

Nick, an engineer for FEC says that it happens more than you think. On Friday night/Sat Morning I saw FEC Train 107 through Downtown Fort Lauderdale. The train had to stop for some which reason preparing for its set-out and in that process, impatient drunks (probably) crossed the train jumping on a flat car.

This is not only illegal but it's extremely dangerous. The slack even pushed it north and I'm sure the last rider gave a scare for it.

This is trespassing on railroad property, and I recommend no one do it. Be patient. even I was and I had to make it to Rudy's house by 2:30 AM to begin a day trip.


1 comment:

  1. Well Tolga when the Police arrest these partiers they will learn their lesson

    Michael Scott

    ReplyDelete