Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ready to Roll...

(I'm not speaking of the excellent hobby store in this entry! ;) )

With the arrival of summer, a time period at which wasting time is a regularity, I will now return to continuing the development of the Miami Sub Pompano area layout.

I will be streamlining my LEGO and Model Railroad quarters to allow a more efficient, better laid out area then continuing the benchwork. I anticipate a trip to Lowe's next week to purchase extruded foam as well. I have two LEGO projects in progress as well so I also have something to do in case I crash to the realm of boredom.

I am glad that the school year (and underlying Cambridge tests) are over for the year! I will also be thinking meticulously about college options. It is possible that I will study here in Florida but if I can be fortunate enough to go abroad, that's welcome too!

No comments:

Post a Comment