Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mal's Palmetto Spur - I MEAN Deerfield Beach

Mal (Alcanman) has been inspired by my ideas to do a Deerfield Beach of his own. He is taking a lot of creative license though and, whilst fitting it all into a cramped 10'x2' space or a little better, is altering the industrial formation. Not surprisingly his core is Sentinel and Publix, and he will feature TRANSFLO as well. I've been wanting to do TF but space has not permitted. If magically my layout can expand or be rebuilt with recycled materials, I would graciously include it. You can check out his thread at:
http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/55583-deerfield-beach-fl/
TRANSFLO is also great for a single layout of its own. O718 at night switches the bulk transfer facility which takes in all sorts of dry bulk in various cars. But, I know it is his vision to do Deerfield and I'm perfectly cool with it.

Speaking of which once I situate the table, my first section will be either Deerfield or Manatee (modified to have BrickAmerica railserved, the 51 ST lead removed, etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment