Wednesday, July 6, 2011

More Industry By Industry: Sun-Sentinel

I really have not neglected the continuing series of "Industry by Industry" that only shone in early 2011. I managed to seek out a few pics around the Sun-Sentinel area, but mainly got snaps of Tri-Rail's station as it is really essential to the progress of this here route. Also I got lucky and fortunate, catching Amtrak 91 with a B32-8WH! Enjoy the photo study for my layout's critical DFB section.

Amtrak 91 has a surprise, B32-8WH #516 leading the train to the station. Deerfield regularly hosts four Amtrak trains.

A look down the Amtrak Station. This photo can be useful to aggregate data on station infrastructure + the SFRM, which its members are closely affiliated with my group and some relate well to my efforts in this project.

Sun-Sentinel had four boxcars for the weekend, which I believe is the most that can be handled.

The surface for the Track 1 Platform is different. It's an asphalt platform unlike the typical concrete of others.

This was a needed shot to emphasize the details of the Sentinel Spur. There is a Stop/ Dismount sign, which I duly know Lance Mindheim mentioned on his site

No comments:

Post a Comment