Sunday, July 31, 2011

[HD] CSX Q453-30 - Dania, FL - 07.30.11



So I was able to secure a little catch on the CSX tracks last night after doing some IKEA shopping and running an errand at Sawgr-ass mills mall. (Well, there's a LEGO store coming but I still don't like the place)

One thing I will try to neglect as little as I can is catching inbound manifest on CSX. I was fully okay with neglecting FEC 101, FEC 222, blah, givens. I didn't care about Amtrak today. Even so, Q452, with its recent short size wasn't "production value". (Super 8 reference) But what serves a modeler's plate well for his turf is what comes in. It shows who is still demanding what. So I managed to figure out where more or less 3/4 of the train goes, but the numerous standard size boxcars don't necessarily correlate to Fort Lauderdale anyway. Even so I gathered a couple of road numbers to trace accordingly as to their status.

The train is not blocked per industry at Waycross; this is the Miami yard jobs' duties. So things that pair up for the same destination might be split up, after all. I do admit it surprised me not a single Bad Order Yelvington empty was on this train. O717 demands are in light blue. Transflo Loads are in green.

1: Likely for new rock offloading facility @ Opa-Locka, OR Cemex Miami, Fly-ash most likely
2-5, 53: Newsprint for Sun-Sentinel
6-9, 21-24, 28, 36-38, 42-44: Miami Area, can be Fort Lauderdale bound
10-13: By principle it looks like what Orr Treatment Plant in Kendall would receive, but can be for TRANSFLO
14: Certainly for TRANSFLO, Pressureaide of Plastic Polymers
15: Likely Newsprint for Sun-Sentinel
16-18, 49-51: Likely for TRANSFLO
19-20: Home Depot. Note pieces of wrap were dangling. This is why I do not recommend setting up literally next to the train. Camera was unattended when train was through, even though it was 5' away
25: Plastics. Looks like it can be headed to Publix since a new TILX was seen there.
26-27: Chlorine. Likely for Orr.
29: Plastics. Different reporting mark tells me may head to Seal-Tite or Nailite
30: Chlorine. Either FLL Water Treatment Plant, Orr, or Sentry
31-32: ECUX Plastics hoppers, very likely TRANSFLO
33, 35, 45: May be newsprint or headed for Trujillo.
34: Empty Scrap, Miami Iron & Metal
39-41: Likely to be for Miami Iron & Metal or for the recycling place No. of Hialeah
46: BAM. Coal Ash for Cemex Miami... NDYX 912052, my hope for Lehigh operations this week
47-48: Either TRANSFLO, AFEC, or Orr
52: Allsteel & Gypsum


And there you have it. Hope one day going car by car is something I won't want to do because the train would be too long. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment