Saturday, November 5, 2011

CSX Miami Sub Layout Update

Heading to Ready to roll today. I am very pleased as to how I am finally back to the model railroad scene tonight. On the 8th I picked up some cheap turnouts so for that I'm good. Finding a great deal is like a pot of gold. Each were running at least 30% off and I got 3 turnouts for the price of 2, 2 of which were #8s. This was from Warrick's. It's funny considering that I was going to buy them in the Summer at full price. Well thought out, eh?

I may pick up further accessories or rolling stock. As far as the engines go, I'm made; I have a GP39-2 and a SD70MAC, more than enough.

I'll be fanning the parallel mainlines today in search of Amtrak, FEC, CSX, and Tri-Rail action. I'll also be at IKEA picking up a correct FRAMSTA unit.

So a fun, busy day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment