Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Google Street View

While obviously we junior railfans were on the scene all summer long, Google Street View updated with a new reel of high resolution imagery from the Miami side. As my focus is Fort Lauderdale-Deerfield, I'll probably be posting images of cars in the house tracks. The time of year looks like Spring 2011 as the Turnpike/8th St. Interchange just had the backplated lights installed, the sun is to the south, among others. The imagery is very interesting as I am analyzing who received cars at the times in the area. ie. Phoenix Cold Store has reefers (I thought they went under for some reason) and Veco has TWO boxcars. Sun-gas and CBI looked full, and Trujillo has one BNSF box. Will post more as I progress.

I remember people saying they saw the car sometime this year, guess that is the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment